- Your shopping cart is empty!
CAREERS AT KT MICROHANDLING
A job at KT Microhandling is unlike any other you’ve had. No matter where you are or what you experience you have, we are always looking for a new generation of thinkers and leaders in the technical as well as administrative area to join our growing global network.
In KT Mircohandling, we convert fresh graduates into productive employees through our engaging and operative platform. We know that applying for your first job can be an overwhelming experience and we are ready to offer you a great variety of possibilities and exciting options. Join us and discover more on your future career in the industry.
INTERNSHIP & ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Whether you are in semester break or currently looking for internship, KT Microhandling welcome you to be part of our member to experience our company working environment. We entice positive team work and elevate your academic learning through practical industrial involvement.
If you are searching for academic projects for your final year university, we welcome your project proposal submission. Our engineering experts will work with you to progress your research till the final completion of academic projects.
WHO WE ARE
- KT Microhandling is specialized to structural mechanical design and manufacturing. With over thirty years of industrial experience, strong innovation curiosity and high quality standards, we aim to maximize total customer value. In addition to in-house innovation laboratories, KT Microhandling also collaborate with leading research partners, where our products line benefited from our increased development activities and intensive cooperation with the research facilities and universities
- Join us, an innovative and motivating professional environment awaits you.
- Report directly to General Manager and dotted line to Engineering Director, the product engineer is responsible to gain understand from the customers and trade partners within semiconductor backend test market on their technical requirement and perform bottom up market analysis in proposing near term and long term product strategy to the company.
- Work closely with engineering team by performing research and design of product that offers Unique Selling Points (USP) in order to elevate the product competitiveness within the market.
- Document progress of Product Development Plan (PDP) including the creation and updating of project milestone, engineering drawings, summary reports, and the creation of testing specifications for projects
- Communicate the progress or issues of pilot project or demo project to management, departments and customers as required.
- Ensures product development projects are on time, within the capital budget, to the required product costs, while meeting the assigned quality standards and customer expectations
- Coordinate until the closure of product related issues with customers and trade partners. Work with engineering in troubleshooting specific customer design concerns and execute corrective strategies pertaining to product design.
- Responsible of writing, issuing, and approving Engineering Change Notice (ECN) for product related changes and updating the required engineering drawings and documentation
- Responsible for developing Product & Material Specification and Bill-of-Material for product manufacturing.
- Create product marketing material including product specification datasheet, leaflet, presentation slide and constantly update the new products or features in the digital media platform, for instance LinkenIN and company website.
- Work with engineering and suppliers on any design changes necessary for cost reduction opportunities, process improvements, and material changes, while maintaining consistent product quality and performance
- Work with the Quality Department on product performance and/or customer issues, making design and/or testing procedure changes as necessary to meet our performance requirements and the end user needs.
- Working with other departments (Manufacturing, Quality, Purchasing & Finance) to efficiently complete project tasks meeting all quality requirements, customer delivery, and cost (capital & product)
- Provide technical oversight and assistance to other departments as required
- Bachelors’ Degree Mechanical Engineering in technical field
Relevant Work Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in Product Marketing or Product Engineering is preferred
- At least 5 years of industry experience in implementing ECN and/or product development is required.
- At least 3 years of 3D modeling experience (SolidWorks) is preferred
- Experience in semiconductor equipment or backend test engineering is a plus.
- Strong PC skills including the Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Power Point and Word
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes particularly in module assembly, stamping, powder coating, casting, metal forging, and CNC machining.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD & SolidWorks 3-D Modeling Software
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments
- Ability to maintain a consistently high level of attention to detail, while meeting aggressive timeline schedules and project deadlines
- Ability to successfully mediate conflict between individuals and groups
- Ability to develop, sponsor, or support the introduction of new and improved methods, products, procedures, or technologies
- Ability to innovate and present new ideas and look beyond the standard solution
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) is preferred
- Some travel may be required to customers or trade partners across Asia country, US and Europe.
- Make recommendation to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Manage the entire process in the planning of procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distributions, ensuring effectively-functioning process to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities
- Estimate costing related to metal parts fabrication and machining
- Analyze the inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service
- Manage vendor relationship
- Identify and manage the risk within supply chain activity
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity
- Implement effective internal control, proper design and functioning of a client-oriented procurement management system for projects and related reporting requirements
- Manage a team of people in conducting supply chain related activities.
- Minimum bachelor degree in any field with 8-10 year of working experience in manufacturing field and minimum 5 years in managerial level.
- A good team player and attention to details
- Ability to think and respond quickly, adjust schedules and operating plans in respond to unwanted events
- Familiar with safety and procedural best practice in Supply Chain Management
- Strong leadership, result-oriented team player with strong personality, good analytical, aggressive and communication skills
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Develop prospective accounts from semiconductor and semiconductor related equipment market segment, both domestic and global for new stream of sales revenue.
- Generate sales lead via sets of sales methodologies, including but not limited to cold calling, sales pitch emailing, user decision making analysis and account strategy plan creation.
- Establishes and maintains business relationships, within the assigned territory with current customers to generate recurring business and maintain the health of account.
- Actively and constantly promote company products via solution-based selling and product presentation to the prospective customers.
- Strategize account plan and priority account penetration plan under Share Gain Funnel to achieve sales goals KPIs set by the company.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Stay on top of product qualification at customer site by mobilizing with engineering team for the application support.
- Oversee and report customer customer’s demand, product development, site issues, interests, competitor’s activities, and potential for new products and services development.
- Commit for excellent customer service and technical support.
Relevant Work Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in Business, Administration or Management, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum 3-4 years of sales & marketing experience. Those with experience in semiconductor high precision tooling including but not limited to high precision molding cavity tooling, trim & form parts, high precision equipment tooling and high consumable items would be added advantage.
- Preferably hands-on, able to plan and organize documentation effectively.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, business-orientated and able to undertake sales challenge.
- Possess strong entrepreneurial mind set and be a hunter-oriented sales person.
- Proactive and creative in formulating effective account plan and strategies.
Report directly to General Manager, the engineering manager is responsible for the management of a technical group that provides engineering support for all aspects of test handling equipment and precision tooling to ensure product features, functionality, quality, cost, schedule and industry leadership by performing the following duties.
- Understand from customers and sales partners within the various industrial market, particularly semiconductor, on their technical requirement, further, propose long-term product strategy to the company.
- Responsible for verifying that all assigned product line designs comply with applicable industry standards, customer requirements, and engineering design rule. Assures compliance with all Company policies and procedures in the design, development, application, and documentation of products.
- Responsible for product line extensions, enhancements, rationalization, and cost reduction necessary to establish or maintain a technical leadership and best-cost-provider position.
- Under Product Development Plan (PDP), facilitate the engineering team to undergo gate review, govern the progress of product development from conceptualization to commercialization.
- Responsible for developing rigorous test methodology to assure quality compliance per customer specification.
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of the Product Engineering data base which includes drawings, reports, procedures, bills of material, and other documents required for the design, manufacture, assembly, and testing of the product. Responsible for assuring that all quality requirements are properly specified.
- Plans, directs, supervises, and evaluates the work activities of Engineers and Designers assigned to the product lines. Directs, coordinates, and monitors personnel in the performance of assigned tasks in the Group.
- Ensures that activity is in accordance with all requirements and is completed on time.
- Develops and maintains an effective organization with respect to personnel. Ensures that all personnel understand the responsibility, authority, and accountability of their position. Ensures that all personnel are properly trained in the procedures and knowledge required for their job functions.
- Involve in suppliers and contract manufacturer qualification and resolves the technical challenges arise during the qualification.
- Responsible for providing technical support to Sales & Marketing Department and customers as required. Works with the sales persons or customers to assure customers technical needs are met. Works closely with General Manager to assure technical leadership with regard to product design.
- Responsible for providing technical support to Manufacturing and Quality Departments and vendors as required. Works with the Quality Assurance Manager to assure all quality requirements are specified and met. Prepares weekly and monthly reports for management including status of projects and objectives, performance to budget, and other issues and concerns.
- Bachelor of degree in Mechanical Engineering. Other Engineering degrees considered based on experience.
- Hand-on experience in 3D CAD software, preferably SolidWorks
- Minimum 7 years of experience in engineering design, evaluation and testing. Mandatory experience in mechanical design and preferable with extensive design knowledge in high precision tooling and stack-up module. Experience in high precision equipment development is highly desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably a system level equipment integration and engineered-to-order environment; knowledge of machining, assembly and testing methodologies and practices.
- Candidate should be results oriented with good project management, organizational, prioritization, and team-building skills.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing an engineering group.
- Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) is preferred
The integrator is responsible for the production of a variety of manufactured products. The integrator is a support role for several areas within manufacturing. The position requires knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures; and relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of this job. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
- Production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling and assembly operations
- Execute and document quality inspections per SOP
- Report defective materials, process, equipment or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Ensure work area and equipment are maintained in a clean and orderly condition
- Follow prescribed safety and housekeeping regulations
- Perform related duties as required by supervision
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- May involve some repetitive motions
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
- Do to the open environment of the warehouse.
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Read, analyze and interpret written instruction.
- Maintain production pace and standards
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Plot 30, Hilir Sungai Kluang 1
Bayan Lepas Industrial Park, Phase 4,
Penang 11900 Malaysia
Tel : +604 - 641 1888
Fax : +604 - 641 2888