- Your shopping cart is empty!
One-Size-Fits-All, Best in Class Total Cost of Ownership Universal Manipulator
The K-docking system provides an outstanding docking performance with the cam-follower mechanism. It can achieve direct transfer of locking force to make the docking lock with the tester firmly. Equipped with the four-pin guiding system, the K-docking ensures precise docking with excellent repeatability while protecting delicate interface components during docking. Its simplicity in design makes it lightweight for better mobility.
- Minimalist and straight-forward design makes it cost effective for docking solution
- Lightweight structure for easier manoeuvre
Key features :
- Cam-follower mechanism for easy operation.
- Four pin guiding system for easier and repeatable docking
- Suitable for prober handler
- Minimalist and lightweight design for better mobility
|Physical Dimensions||Length: 920mm
|Performance Characteristics||Fixed spacer option: 18.5mm – 21.5mm¹
¹With step increment of 0.5mm
|Download Data Sheet|